T'S & C'S
Aquatic & Bodywork Session Policies:
Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments
• Please reschedule your session if you are more than 15 minutes late
• Cancellation within 24hrs of treatment will result in being charged $50 to cover pool cost and practitioners time
• You will be draped and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed
• You will have a consultation with your therapist to discuss your session, please provide the details of any other consulting practitioners who you would like to be contacted
• Should the session require, after your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level (keep underwear on)
• I understand that my practitioner or I may end the session at any time for any reason
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
If you cancel with short notice or miss your appointment entirely, your therapist is left without income for that period. Calling a friend to take your appointment instead of cancelling is an excellent alternative and highly recommended. Please note, if your doctor, hairdresser or plumber etc. runs late, the above conditions still apply.
We require a minimum of 24-hours notice to cancel or reschedule. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time or missed entirely require a payment of $50 to cover pool rental cost and the practitioner travel time.
Appointment durations are the total time spent with your therapist and include professional consultation. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time will cost $50. Repeated cancellations within 24 hours will result in being charged the full amount of the treatment.
Professional Service Policy
Therapies by Hugh provides only professional, health and wellbeing-focused treatments. Nothing outside the scope this is provided. Please address the therapist the way you would a physiotherapist, chiropractor or medical doctor.